I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Always

Well, today I'm thankful that I'm starting to feel a little bit better. I actually made a card today! I haven't used the Always stamp set in a long time (a favorite of mine from SU!) and with the Gratitude Album that the Design Team is showcasing on the main page of Paper Craft Planet for the month of November, I thought this would be appropriate. The color combo is from Tuesday's color challenge which was really hard to work with...not a favorite of mine: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery and Pacific Point. I found the Pacific Point color to be disturbing in the mix. Maybe it was just my dizziness -- oh well.

Stamp: Always
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point
Ink: Basic Grey, Always Artichoke
Acc: Cuttlebug Folders, Dew Drops, Primas, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Paper Snips

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I think this is amazing!!! See, i pop out so many cards sometimes ... because they are simple. Yours have so much detail and are so 'jaw dropping'. These are some of my favorite colors too.
I am glad/hope you are feeling much better today. i have never experienced veritgo, but know others who have. I know you were miserable :(

Courtney said...

Oh thank goodness you're feeling better! A little, anyway!

Thanks for sharing this fabulous card, too. It is just darling!

Monica said...

Gorgeous card!! I love this stamp set and you've inspired me to get it out and ink it up again!