The word is out -- Paper Craft Planet is the place to be! If you haven't been there yet, what are you waiting for? Chances are, you'll see lots of familiar faces, tons of inspiration, chatting with people who have the same interests as you, have knowledge of upcoming releases and challenges! Speaking of challenges, join our Sketch Challenge Group! Eve
ry Saturday beginning November 8th, a different member of the Design Team will provide a sketch to inspire you. This week, Susanna Boyd (founder of this amazing new planet) is hosting the first sketch challenge. Here is a picture of the sketch and below is a picture of my card as inspiration for the challenge.
When you upload your card to Paper Craft Planet, be sure to use the keyword SK110808 so your card will get into this week's gallery. As an added BONUS, this week's challenge has a great PRIZE package donated by Sakura! A random winner will be selected on Friday, November 14th.
Stamp: B is for Baby (Hanna Stamps), Enjoy Every Moment (SU!), Love and Joy (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Sweet Baby (Paper Crate)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Baja Breeze Classic
Acc: 1" Organdy Ribbon, SU! Punches: 1/2" and 3/4" Circle, Window, Small and Regular Oval, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Pastel Safety Pin, Sponge
Technique: Sponging, Paper Piecing
Paper: Whisper White, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Sweet Baby (Paper Crate)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Baja Breeze Classic
Acc: 1" Organdy Ribbon, SU! Punches: 1/2" and 3/4" Circle, Window, Small and Regular Oval, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Pastel Safety Pin, Sponge
Technique: Sponging, Paper Piecing
PAPER CRAFT DESIGN TEAM
If Susanna Boyd reached out to you and asked if you'd be interested in becoming a member of the PCP Design Team, would there be any other answer than a big fat YES? Well, I'm very proud and honored to announce that I will be amongst the super talented crafters who were also chosen to be on the team. I've listed them all on my sidebar on the right with the links to their awesome blogs. Make sure you visit them!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate my readers and I do value your opinions and comments, whether it be in a private email or on a public comment board. Thanks so much and have a blessed day!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate my readers and I do value your opinions and comments, whether it be in a private email or on a public comment board. Thanks so much and have a blessed day!





4 comments:
I couldn't think of a better person to be on the design team or part of the team in general. I am excited about PCP and all it has to offer!!
This card is ADORABLE! I love it! And I SO needed inspiration this morning .. thanks:) Can't wait to play
Luv this card & the color combo is beautiful!!!
Congrats on being chosen for the PCP design team, you so deserve it girl!
Congratulations, Adela! Way to go, girl! You totally deserve it... such amazing talent!
Your card made me actually go "OOOOOHHHHH" out loud. Seriously.
FAB.
Post a Comment