I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Send It Out, Sophie G!


This was me today! I'm so behind on my ironing that it took me hours to do! But at least I'll be ready for tonight's Hanna Stamps Release Party, from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm eastern time!! In just a few minutes, the Party will begin!!! So, click on the link and be prepared for challenges, win prizes and just hang out with fun people!

This card is for one of the sketch challenges for tonight. Here I used the new Sophie G. stamp. I couldn't resist putting the sentiment "Well this day was a total waste of makeup" which is also from Hanna Stamps! There is also another Riley stamp to be released tonight, so head on over to SCS at the Hanna forum for our PARTY!!!

Stamp: Laundry Riley, Just What I Meant To Say (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Nestibilities, Dimensionals, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Dew Drops, Corner Punch (Marvy)

Thanks again for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

why was I thinking tomorrow?!?!?! This is adorable!!! love it Adela!! cant wait to ssee the new ones!!!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

SO cute!!! This stamp is awesome!

Katie Cotton said...

this i so cute!

Rita said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest! I love this Riley ... and what you've done with it! And ohhhhh, this makes me feel a bit guilty! My ironing board needs a workout! haha

~Bev