I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, November 08, 2008

A Super Cool Christmas

I should call this post "So What Else Can You Make With These?"  I tell ya, you can do lots with these little guys!  These stamps are from the Today's Forecast stamp set from the always fun Molly Stamps.  I decided to make two of them into a snowman -- a cool snowman.  At first, I made the snowman with three layers, but it was too tall for this card size.  So, I trimmed it down to just two.  I don't know why, but the one on top reminds me of a crooner!  Maybe it's the hat.

        
Stamp: Today's Forecast (Molly Stamps), JustRite
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red.
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip.
Acc: Ribbon and Twine (SU!), 2" Circlle Punch, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Border Punch (Fiskars), Swirls Cuttlebug Folder (Provocraft), Stickles, Opaque Pen (Ranger)

Well, that's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Adela,

This card is so cute! What an awesome way to use these little guys.

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is SO CUTE! I love how you used those stamps to create this cute holiday snowman card! Very creative. Thanks for sharing, it is great seeing how stamps can be used in so many different ways.

Tracy.H said...

So, so cute! :0)

Katie Cotton said...

super cute! I still have to get this set!!!!

wendyp said...

How cute!!! I just love those smileys!

Anonymous said...

OMG! AR! Aren't you having a blast with this set? We need more of them don't we?

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE the ways you use these stamps!!! This is one of my favorite cards with the set so far. It made me smile:) Too cute and creative. Love it girl!

Mary said...

Very Cute!