I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ABC Baby - It's Sneak Peek #2

Here's another exciting new stamp set from Hanna Stamps, B is for Baby, to be released this Friday, November 6th! For the color combination, I decided to use the color combo challenge on SCS, which was Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. The layout I used is from the Mojo Monday #59 Challenge from Poetic Artistry. Julee has some of the best sketches around!

Stamp: B is for Baby (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP (SU!), White CS (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Copic Markers
Acc: (Spellbinders), Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart), : Pearl Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Reg. and Scalloped Rectangle NestabilitiesDimentionals, Mini Glue Dots

3 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I love what I have seen of this stamp set! I am so excited for Thursday!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOO Sweet!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so sweet. Love how you used the alphabet blocks. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)