I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter Wishes

For today's SCS sketch challenge I decided to use this cute Winter Wishes set from Cornish Heritage Farms. For the color choice, I used the SCS color combo challenge, which was red, black and kraft. I'm not too happy with the way this card turned out, especially after I added the Dazzling Diamonds. Oh, well... I'll just have to use this set another time.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Adela I think it turned out beautiful! I love the frosty look with the dazzling diamonds! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so sweet and so cute!!! Love the dark papers ... makes everything else pop.

Courtney said...

Gorgeous!

Teri C said...

This is very pretty! Great job!

Vicki G said...

This is gorgeous Adela!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love that cute snowman.