I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, November 03, 2008

This Hippie Chick is Feelin' Groovy


"Slow down, you move too fast... you gotta make the morning last...just kickin' around cobblestone, lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy." Okay, if you're not as old as I am, you're probably thinking, what in the world.... When I was a little girl, I listened to songs like this one. "Groovy" and "Far Out" were as common as saying "Cool" and "Awesome." Now, I may not have had her hair or jeans as flared out as hers, but I still love listening to those old songs. I sure hope some of you can relate to what I'm saying. I can't be the only oldie out there!

IT'S SNEAK PEEK DAY 1 at Hanna Stamps! We have four brand new fun sets and two new Rileys to release this Thursday evening at the Hanna Stamps Release Party at SCS. The party begins at 6:00 pm (EST). As always, there will be prizes, challenges and lots of fun people to hang out with!

Stamp: Hippie Chick, Everyday Sentiments (Hanna Stamps), JustRite
Paper: Barely Banana, Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie (SU), White CS (Georgia Pacific), Glitter Paper (DCWV)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Gold Embossing Powder, VersaMarker, Dimensionals, Mini Brads (Marvy), Chipboard, Ribbon (Michaels), Cuttlebug Folder

Thanks for stopping by and have a groovy day! Peace!

8 comments:

Candy said...

Adela,
No you aren't the only one who remembers this time. I am older than you even!! Great job on the card - brings back a lot of memories. Your paper choice is a good one too.
LOVE these stamps and have many - looking forward to seeing all the other new ones!
Candy

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

This is an adoreable card...I think I like her belt the best! Super awesome and groovy! LOL!

Rita said...

I luv it, can't wait to see all the new stamps! I'm feelin' groovy!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is great Adela! Cant wait to see the new sets!!! I LOVE her belt.

wendyp said...

Loving your card with her gold belt and accessories. Groovy man!!!

Courtney said...

Oh, I LOVE the bright colors. This is too stinkin' GROOVY, baby!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so cute! and i LOVE her gold belt! how fun!

Krista said...

Love your bright card !!!