Love this new Read My T stamp set from Hanna Stamps! The set comes with this tall image of Hanna wearing a blank t-shirt, and lots of sayings to stamp on her t! Since November reminds me of giving thanks, I wanted to make a thank you card. But instead of using one of the cute images from the set, I took out my Things Hanna Would Say stamp set and stamped "Thanks" from "Thanks a Bunch." So this set really is
perfect for expressing sentiments. I just love it!!
I paper pieced her t-shirt and colored her Converse the same shade -- how cool is that? For her capris, I just used the color that my own daughter loves: brown.
Stamp: Read My T, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: White (Georgia Pacific), Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Cuttlebug Border Folder, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Technique: Paper Piecing
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Cool... Thanks!
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
super cute! You did a fantastic job!
She is so cute. That looks just like a preteen, all carefree and happy .. and in her converse shoes:) love her.
Love this card !!!
This is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment