I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Couch Potato

For the last couple of days, I haven't been able to post because of my severe case of vertigo. If you haven't experienced vertigo, consider yourself lucky! It's one of the most uncomfortable feeling of continuous nausea, with everything around you spinning uncontrollably. What made it worse for me was that I also had a migraine at the same time.

Instead of stamping, I spent my time resting on the couch, answering emails and watching shows like Oprah. Yes, good ol' Oprah! She always has something good going on and I thought I'd pass it on:

Snapfish is offering, for FREE ($29.99 value) an 8x11 Snapfish Photo Book, exclusive for "Oprah" viewers. This offer ends on 11/14/08 at 11:59pm pst. If you're not already signed up with Snapfish, it's really easy to do. But HURRY. It's a great way to preserve 20 pages of memories for free! If the link I provided doesn't work, just go to oprah.com and search snapfish. If you're also interested in a 20% off coupon for the Container Store, she has a coupon on her site good until 11/19. Great Deals, huh??

For more coupons, make sure you check my coupon section on my sidebar every week. Whenever I come across a printable coupon, I share the link over there. By the way, I've just added a new Michael's coupon.

Hopefully I'll be well again. I miss my messy work table!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh! I hope you feel better soon!