Oh where has my desk gone? I'm going through stamping withdrawals. For the past two years, since I started stamping, our dining room was taken over by everything stamping related! We no longer had dinner parties or formal celebrations because the dining room no longer existed. But in less than two days, I'm hosting my family's Thanksgiving dinner right here at my house, and they will NOT fit in my breakfast nook. So, for the past three days, I've been taking down my stamping studio, putting everything that I don't use too often in boxes to be stored in the garage and just keeping the things that I use the most on a roller cart. It's a good thing that I started unmounting my rubber stamps from the wood blocks a while back because I can fit all my sets in just a small container now, instead of lots and lots of shelves!
There are a couple of things I'm working on that I will post in the next two days, but today I'd like to share with you something so exciting that's going on at Paper Crafts Planet that you wouldn't want to miss! Have I mentioned PRIZES yet? Here's the 411 --
Starting this Friday, November 28th, we're having
It's going to be a ROCKIN' holiday season :D
Also on PCP, don't forget our Sketch Challenges on Saturdays.
Have a wonderful day!





3 comments:
i hope you're able to get back to crafting soon! :)
Man - do I sympathize with you!! When my in-laws were visiting - I had to take down my corner (which by that time was no longer a corner - but had spilled over the entire multifunctional guest room/office/storage unit/playroom/craft corner....
it was so hard to take everything down - can't wait someday for four corners instead of one corner (LOL!)
Thank you so much for your award Adela - you are just toooo sweet!! Just wanted to tell you that I created a little award (the Inspiration award) that I left for you on my blog :) Its been SOOO great to get to know you through this DT - your creations totally inspire -
Hope you and your family have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving and that right after you eat - you can get to crafting again!!
Best wishes always,
Sankari :)
Oh the HORROR! LOL! hope all returns to normal soon, enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment