I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Temperature's Rising

Sneak peek #3 and one more day before Hanna Stamps Release Party!!! I love this cute image of Get Well Hanna -- I mean, the poor thing does look miserable, but this is such a great get well set! There are more images to the set, but you won't have long to wait to see it all.

Stamp: Get Well Hanna (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Basic Grey, Making Memories
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Baja Breeze, Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Marker
Acc: Dimensionals, Sponge, Circle Nestabilities, ScorePal

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, I love this stamp & your card is beautiful! I think I'm going to have to order this one!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly, this card is awesome! Your coloring is spectacular. Love it!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

LOL! I am digging this stamp set! I know I've looked like that before! Great card and fabulous coloring!

Katie Cotton said...

aww, she looks so miserable! haha. Love what you did for her sheets and pillows though and as always, her coloring is fantab!

Kristi said...

WOW this is GREAT!