During the month of February, Paper Craft Planet is featuring a photo album entitled "Friendship." The Design Team will be adding to this album throughout the month, so make sure you stop by often to have a look-see.
The card that I made here has been added to that gallery. I wish I knew what the name of the stamp was or who made it, because I wouldn't mind making another one of these. While at CHA, I stopped by the Copics booth and there were several stamped images on the table to practice Copics on. I love topiaries, so naturally, I chose this one to play with. When I got home, I trimmed the corners with one of my Fiskars corner embossing punches. I originally had used Copic's new At You glitter pen at the booth to highlight the image, but I didn't use enough of it to show, so when I got home, I decided to add some Star Dust Stickles for sparkle. (I did end up ordering several Copic At You glitter pens last week... they're so easy to use!) Everything else I used here is from SU! including the the Riding Hood Red card stock and designer paper, Filigree with the rhinestone brad in the center, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon and sentiment.
Well, that's about it for this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Adela
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Topiary for a Friend
at
3:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh this is gorgeous!!!I too love topiaries!!! and I LOVE these colors. they just make me happy. I need some copics .... I checked out hobby lobby when I went out of town for a dr apt this week. They just sold them separately. I wanted a set maybe one day. I did get a set of prismacolor pencils. So that will be neat to try.
I love you Adela, thank you for all of your uplifting and encouraging comments. Thank you for your praise and for your love and kindness. I don't know what I would do without you!!! Have a blessed day and know you are loved and being thought of.
Very pretty! I love the glitter too!
this is very pretty
hugs
Norine
Adela what a GORGEOUS card! What this is stunning!
Hugs~ Kim
Hi Adela,
I just wanted to stop by your blog and say hello. I didn't color anything at the copic booth, but I'm a huge fan of their glitter pens.
Oh wow! This is gorgeous. Not too many topiary stamps around. Would be nice though.
Great colors too!
Post a Comment