I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Molly "Girls" Get Together

It was such a thrill for me to meet two of my dearest "online" friends during CHA. We've chatted through emails and forums so many times that I consider them my good friends. When I saw this picture of myself with Susanna (of Paper Craft Planet) and Russ (Molly Stamps), it reminded me so much of Molly Stamps' very first stamp set, Let's Get Together. I knew I had to put these two pictures together somehow and this clipboard is what I came up with.

If you've never seen the man behind Molly Stamps, look at the picture on the clipboard. Russ Jones, who donned that yellow tent of a dress in that funny video about scrappers (you can watch it on the Molly Stamps blog), decided to launch a stamp company based on that Molly character. He is one of the funniest man I know and you can bet that his stamp sets will be unique each time. In fact, he has some in the works right now that you wouldn't believe.

Stamp: Let's Get Together, Quirky Alphabets
Paper: White, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, SU! DP
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip Ink
Acc: Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Chocolate Chip and Apricot 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), DMC Floss and Beads, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Nestabilities: Regular and Scallop Circle, Rectangle Scallop, Label Die.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!
Adela

3 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Oh my gosh! It totally DOES look like that stamp image!!! This is awesome!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Adela!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this card rocks! You did an awesome job and the picture matches perfectly. Love it!