I've had that song stuck in my head since I started making this card -- you know, the one by Crosby, Stills and Nash? Anyhoo... When I first saw this Teacher Hanna stamp set from Hanna Stamps, it reminded me right away of my niece who's a kindergarten teacher. She even resembles her! So, this card is for her. I even put her school's initials on it.
Stamp: Teacher Hanna
Paper: White, Barely Banana, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Fresh Snow (PTI), Copic Markers, Bravo Burgundy Ink, Rose Red Ink
Acc: Script Cuttlebug Folder, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Silver Brad, Alphabet Brads
"Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you will cry,
So just look at them and sigh... and know they love you."
Thanks for stopping by!
Adela





6 comments:
Love this Adela! What a gorgeous card!!
This is really an A+ card Adela! I love your choice of colours and the fact that you paper pieced her clothes. Also love the way you drew around the border and put the sentiment in a break. I have this set and loved it immediately. I have not however come close to making a wonderful card like this!
Glad that you told me those were the school initials on it though - BAA - makes me think this teacher doesn't like teaching LOL LOL LOL!!!! - sorry I couldn't resist!
I love it too!!! The colors and layout are fantastic!!! paper piecing is exquisite! I love it!!!
don't get mad ... but before I read it I thought it had to do with Mary had a little lamb when she took it to school (Baaaa!!)) lol!! :/ I am not feeling well and so tired so we will blame that.
Love your card! The colour combo is great and she is one of my faves!
Vicki
sooo cute!! makes an awesome gift!
Adela that is so sweet and I am sure your neices teacher will love it!
Hugs~ Kim
Post a Comment