Two exciting new features have just been added to Paper Craft Planet! Check out the new Scrappy Sunday -- a weekly Scrapbook Sketch Challenge. Our very own Jen Tapler will be heading up this challenge and will be posting a new sketch for you to play with each Sunday. Use the sketch as a guide for creating a scrapbook layout, add your photos, journaling and embellishments and
upload to our gallery with the specified tag and feel good about preserving your family's memories one page at a time! The first challenge began on Sunday, so go check it out. Don't forget to join the group to stay up to date with all the latest. Here is the first Scrappy Sunday Challenge and a picture of Jen's sample. Make sure you use the tag sb022209 (all lower case) when uploading your photo to the PCP gallery.






5 comments:
Adela, this page is awesome! I love the pic and stella. Great job!
What a great pic! Love the layout.
Look how sweet! I love your LO!
Hugs~ Kim
Beautiful Picture, gorgeous Layout!
Vicki
The layout is great.. but the baby is absolutely adorable! I love the 'pout' TFS.
Post a Comment