Day two of the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks and I have two cards to show you from one of the new sets to be released this Thursday evening at the release party on SCS. This fabulous set is called In Vogue and the main image is of a sophisticated, classy shopper. I made this card for my friend's birthday and I plan to put a Nordstrom gift card inside. I'm not sure if you can see the sentiment (non-Hanna), but it says, "I gave up coffee, sex and chocolate," and on the inside I'll put, "but I'll never give up shopping!" I'd also like to take her to that new movie about a shopaholic... the title of it just slipped my mind.
Stamp: In Vogue Hanna, Inadinkadoo
Paper: White, Black, Going Gray, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Rusty Pickle DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: 1/4" and 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, Pearl Dew Drops, DimensionalsThis next card is 4" x 4" and the image of the shoes is from the same yet to be released Hanna Stamps set, In Vogue. This image of the shoes is just one of the images that come with the set. I colored each of them with different colors and just added blingies to the top of each shoe. The "diva" sentiment I took from the Read My T Hanna set and the Happy Birthday is from Things Hanna Would Say.
Stamp: In Vogue Hanna, Read My T Hanna, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: White, Black, Rose Red
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Blings (Joann's), Word Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Cuttlebug Folder, DMC Embroidery Floss, Dimensionals
Make sure to check out the other Hanna DT blogs for more sneak peeks! Their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by!
Adela
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Two Sneak Peek Cards!
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
She is just perfect!!!! I LOVE your card!
Vicki
oops, I was talking about the bowler here, but I am loving both of your In vogue cards as well!!!!! Awesome Work!!!!!
OOOOHHH!!! I LOVE your cards! How awesome and cute they are!!! I can't wait to see the new stamps! You make them all look amazing. Your friend will LOVE her card. :o) still giggling at it :o)
2 deleted are mine. I got impatient and thought my blogger was acting up .. sorry for the mess!!! :(
Love this set. Your cards are fantastic!!
it´s so beautiful. Love the image and your coloring!
Ooooo those are both adorable!!!!
Hugs~ Kim
Superfun cards!
Looks not very healthy to me to give up sex and chocolate! Coffee I can live with, because I don't drink coffee. So now you learned another new thing of your Dutch friend.
And...I miss you too (Ik mis jou ook).
Love and friendship from overseas,
Caroline
Post a Comment