I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, February 16, 2009

"Striking" Party Set

Here's a little party set I made with the Bowling Hanna stamp set from Hanna Stamps.  I was thinking how perfect this set would have been for all the bowling parties I had for my girls -- there just wasn't anything like it available at the time.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to give them a bowling party again, whether they like it or not!

This popcorn favor box (found here) can be used to hold prizes for games or fill with goodies to give out as favors for after the party. Depending on whether it's a party for girls or for boys, this box can be decorated to your liking.  The ribbon on the sides can be removed or changed to just a tied ribbon (not a bow) for a boy's party or for both.

Paper: White, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Uptown DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Almost Amethyst Ink
Acc: 5/8" So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Nestabilities, Slot Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Popcorn Favor Box


Here's a close up of the actual invitation. What I did was stamp several of the accessories included in the set and used them to decorate the card with. 


Stamp: Bowling Hanna, Please Come (SU!)
Paper: White, Black, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Uptown DSP (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, White Gel Pen (Ranger)
Acc: Cuttlebug Folders, Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stickles


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!
Adela

7 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, what a neat idea. Great job!

Tracey said...

This is just fantastic Adela! What a fun set this is!!

Candy said...

Hi Adela,
I think I am going to have to buy this set in the near future!
You have made a wonderful set!! Gread idea for the favours!

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cool! My son just went to a bowling birthday party.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ACK!!!! These are SO cute! I have one friend who bowls and I think of her every time you make a card with this set! Adorable!!!

Just wanted to let you know that even though I struggled a lot this week, was so stressed and worried, God is bringing me through and has shown me that he is with me and hears my prayers. Hannah has a Dr apt at Duke, NC Wed. Please keep her in your prayers. You are always in mine. I love you sweet!

Justine said...

You've sold me on this!!!! Living here on base in Sicily, bowling parties are about our only option..

Vicki G said...

These are such cute creations!!!! Love your invite the best!