I've wanted to make a tag for a long time now, but to be honest, I'm really not sure what they're for. But, I really like how they look. I guess I can always tie this onto a bag or gift as an embellishment, or maybe give it in place of a card? Anyway, whether I use this or not, I had fun making it and I like how they look so I'll probably make more of them in the near future!
Paper: White, SU! DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Bashful Blue
Acc: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge, Oval and Heart Punch, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Pearl Dew Drops, Prima, SU! Button, Heart Charm, DMC Floss, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals





5 comments:
Hi Sweetie,
Your tag is fantastic!!
And that is exactly what you do with them. You attach them to a gift bag or present or make a bunch for someone as a gift.
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I told you I love how you use those wings!!! Amazing. I am so the same way though ... not sure what tags are really for and have been a little intimidated to make them. Yours is so gorgeous I can see someone using it as a bookmark. You could also add it to a pocket of a card just for that very purpose! Whatever the use .. it is BEAUTIFUL and will be loved by whomever gets it!
Happy Valentine's Day My Sweet!!! Eat LOTS of CHOCOLATE!!! :o) hugs and love you!! :o)
This is beautiful, Adela!
Wow, Adela! This is amazing! Gorgeous!
WOW! This is gorgeous Adela!
Post a Comment