I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Desert Valentine

It's Friday and I'm so happy that it's a long weekend -- yay!!  Today's Hanna Stamps Challenge is to make a Valentine's Day card without using red or pink in it.  Here is what I came up with for that challenge -- GI Jon Riley thinking of his sweetheart back home -- and missing her.  If you'd like to play along, please use the key words HSC56 when uploading on SCS.  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Paper: White, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Stardust Stickles, Window and 1" Circle Punch, Swirl Cuttlebug Folder, Natural Hemp Cord, Dimensionals

I hope all of you have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend.  Stay safe and thanks for stopping by.
Adela

7 comments:

Norine said...

now this card made me smile love it
Hugs
Norine

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh..............What a great card........Only a Lizard to love on V day.....how sad, how very very very sad............

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute, Adela! I love your beachy scene!

wendyp said...

this is adorable! Love the layers of papers to create the scene!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is JUST the cutest ... and it makes me sad at the same time thinking about our soldiers missing their Valentines. Love Riley, the lizard and the sad sun. You always make the best Riley scenes!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so cute! I love it!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Adela! Love it!