I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's Have a Spa Par-tay!

This is one of the brand new Riley stamps from Hanna Stamps to be released on Monday, March 2nd. Spa Riley is soo cute and a must-have.  It's perfect for note cards and is an excellent image for spa parties.  This spa party invitation is made with all SU! papers and ribbon and colored with Copic Markers.


I've also been working on spa favors to match this invitation, which I will post later.

Hop on over to the other Hanna DT members' blogs to see their sneak peeks (their links are on my side bar). Have a great weekend!

Adela

8 comments:

Norine said...

now how cute is this love it
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing love the idea

Tracey said...

So cute!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Adela, you always blow me away! I love everything you make with Riley! Always perfect and so sweet / cute!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Adela, you always blow me away! I love everything you make with Riley! Always perfect and so sweet / cute!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I got overhappy and somehow left my comment 3 times!!! SO SORRY!!!! /love you sweetie!

Kim said...

Can I come to your party? :)
Love your invite it's adorable!
Hugs~ Kim