I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For My Friend


My Stampin' Up! shipment finally arrived on Friday with the goodies from the new catalog! One of the things that I was looking forward to was using the Sizzix butterfly die, so I couldn't wait to start using it.


Stamp: Elegant Cheer (SU!)
Paper: Vanilla, Kiwi, Pink Pirouette, SU! DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Butterfly Sizzix Die, Vanilla Organdy Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Twill Ribbon, Hodge Podge Hardware, Pretties Kit, Self-Adhesive Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Fiskars Border Punch, Cuttlebug Folder



AWARD
Every time I read a comment from one of my readers, it brings a smile to my face.  No matter how I'm feeling that day, especially when I'm sad or in pain, getting feedback from visitors and friends always make my day a little bit brighter. I grabbed this award from Marianne of I Like Markers because I thought it was a perfect way to honor those special Commenters who give me consistent encouragement and to let them know how much they mean to me.  To name a few, they are:


The last few weeks have not been very nice for me in many ways, but I'm so grateful that I have you, my readers and my online friends.  Your kind words and support have meant a lot to me and I would just like to thank you all for that.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Adela

8 comments:

Tracey said...

awww, thanks so much Adela! If mine (and everyone else's) comments help brighten your days then I am glad!!

Your card today is another beautiful one! I love the butterfly! xx

Candy said...

Hello Adela,

How kind you were to give that award. Such a nice way to thank people - I appreciate you have encluded my name.

Well, this card you have made tonight is just awesome! You have THE best ideas - always. It is so beautiful!!!!! I love everything about it.

Thank you for continuing to blog even when your days are bad. We all enjoy your work so very much.

Hang in there - we love you!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Stunningly beautiful and elegant, Adela. Your range of creativity amazes me!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Adela! First, thie card is fantastical!!! I have always loved the way you use butterflies and this is no different. The soft colors and the pearls .. it is so peaceful and sweet. As for the award .. you are too too kind! I love you so much and think of you often. I hope that my prayers and love are enough for you to feel through this crazy ol computer because if you can I am hugging you right now.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Tres Chique!

And hang in there!!!

Norine said...

thanks so much for thinking of me for the award. I love coming to your blog and seeing your work
I Hope things get better for you soon
Hugs
Norine

Norine said...

I forgot to comment on your card sorry
its beautiful and it looks like you embossed over printed paper that is really nice
Hugs
Norine

Mary Jane said...

Hi Adela! Love, love, love this card. The butterfly and colors you used are gorgeous. The ribbon antennae is genious and I love the rhinestone and pearl accents. Can I come play at your house?