It's Day 2 of the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks and today I'd like to share two new stamps. The image of this new School Girl stamp reminds me of my friend's daughter. She's now going on to the second grade and wears a school uniform similar to this, only the color of the skirt is navy blue. Just look at that sweet face!
Stamp: School Girl, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Melon Mambo, Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Corner Rounder Punch, 1-1/4" and 1" Circle Punches, 1" White Satin Ribbon, 1/8" White Satin Ribbon, Charm, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Kristi is attending Summer CHA right now and one of the things that she is debuting over there are the new red rubber Hanna's! The images were taken from the original acrylic set, just made a little smaller. I absolutely love these brand new red rubbers! Here I'm using Cafe Hanna.
Stamp: Cafe Hanna, Just What I Meant To Say
Paper: Neenah White, Really Rust, Bermuda Bay, My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Really Rust
Acc: Martha Stewart Punch, Label Punch, Sponge, Primas, Nestabilities, Round Fire and Ice Brad, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Adela
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Sneak Peek - Day 2
at
12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I LOVE when you have peeks! :) YAY!!! I so have to have exactly these 2! I Love them!!! Could that little school girl be ANY CUTER?? lol! Love it!!! Great cards Adela!!! I love your ribbon and the accessories... paper... sigh.
YOU know I adore the coffee card. The colors, Hanna, the flower, border punch .. and the ever so adorable sentiment :) YAY!!!! :o) Have a great weekend my friend!
both of these cards are super cute as always
Hugs
Norine
OMG, Adela, both cards are so beautiful. I love the little hannas and the riley is so cute... I wish you a happy weekend. Hugs from Silke
Oh my Adela!!!! Sophie is the perfect school girl! Your Hanna is Gorgeous as well!
Vicki
Post a Comment