Happy Sunday to all! As I was going through my photos, I saw this card that I made about a month or two ago but never shared. Since I haven't been doing much stamping the past few days, I thought I would share this one with you. This is an acetate card that I made for a Caardvarks challenge. I used both clear and frosted acetate -- I love working with acetate! All papers and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!; the charm is from Wilton; and the 3D damask was a gift from a blogger friend.
Here's some fun news -- My friend and fellow PCP design team member, Kim of Clearly Inspired, informed me of a brand new online digital store, DZ Doodles, that is looking for crafters to be on their design team. If you're interested in applying, you can find all the details on Kim's blog or go directly to DZ Doodles. All submissions must be received by 9 am CST, August 28, 2009.
That's all for today. Remember to come back on Monday for a blog hop with some prizes! Thanks for stopping by.
Adela
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Card Share and a DT Call
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow!!! Adela, this is stunning! i LOVE that orange and pink together!!!
Post a Comment