I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, August 28, 2009

Chic Boutique - A PCP Sketch Challenge


This week I'm hosting the Sketch Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. When I came up with this sketch, I originally had a Christmas theme in mind, but somehow, this card didn't turn out that way. So, I made a second card, which I posted yesterday, that finally turned out Christmasy. But according to my critic (aka, my daughter), this one already looked like a Christmas card except for the bird cage. I guess I can just add a holly berry piece on the cage.

The stamp I used here is from the SU! set, Chic Boutique, which I bought because I love Paris and wanted the Eiffel Tower stamp in the set. This set is available in the new SU! catalog.

To play along, upload your card to PCP and use the tag sk082909 so that it will go into the right gallery. Hope you can play along!

Stamp: Chic Boutique
Paper: Neenah White, Robin Hood Red, Crate Paper DP, Melissa Frances DP, Core'dinations
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Riding Hood Red
Acc: 1" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches, 1/2" Taffeta Ribbon (SU!), Ric-Rac Ribbon (Fancy Pants), Trinket Pins (Maya Road), Sponge, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOW!!!! Another amazing card! Really and truly stunning! These colors are gorgeous and the image is adorable ~ LOVE the ribbon and trim! WOW!!!

Candy said...

Hi Adela,
Both of your cards are just wonderful. I also love that ribbon trim. Your stick pins and DP are gorgeous.
Hugs, Candy

Kim said...

Adela this is AMAZING! What a gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring! And those pins are so perfect! Wherever did you find those! Great inspiration!
hugs~ Kim

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this is beautiful! I love the leaves you added to the bow!

Justine said...

Either way it is super cute. Love this sketch. I WILL play this week. Man I hope I can stick to that. OK setting a goal. Must participate in PCP sketch challenge.