I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sneak Peek - Day 1


Happy Friday, everyone! For me, that means I only have one more day until my daughter comes back from the youth water ski camp from church. She's been gone almost a week and even though I enjoyed the peace and quiet here at home with her younger sister, I sure have missed her talkativeness and her loudness! But with her away, I was able to have a very nice bonding time with my younger daughter.

Okay, it's sneak peek time and boy have we got some wonderful new Hanna Stamps for you this month! Beginning today, all of the Hanna Girls will have sneak peeks over the next few days until Monday, when we'll have the release party at the Hanna Stamps SCS Forum. So, be sure to check out the other designers' blogs to see their creations.

Cindy Haffner
Frances Byrne
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Joycelyn Turner
Kerry Donovan-Casey
Nikki Fairbairn
Sandra MacLean
Silke K
Vicki Garrett

First, I'd like to show you Painter Hanna. To me, this Hanna looks just like a doll... doesn't she remind you of Barbie? Anyway, this first card is 5" x 5" and I used the masking technique to add the easel and the fruit bowl.

Stamp: Painter Hanna, Teacher Hanna
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Kraft, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Scallop Border Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Black Brads, Bermuda Bay Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon (with wrong side showing), 1/8" White Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


My next card uses some of the accessories from this new set. Here I used the spotlight technique, a Sketch Challenge from Paper Craft Planet. If you'd like to play along, just upload your photo to PCP using the tag sk072509 (Saturday's date).






Stamp: Painter Hanna, SU! sentiment
Paper: Neenah White, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Old Olive
Acc: Square and Circle Punches, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Sponge, Dimensionals

I'll have more sneak peeks for you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by.
Adela

7 comments:

Silli said...

Adela, your projects are so very cute. Love this set... Your coloring is awesome. Great work. Hugs and happy friday! Silke

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OooOoooh
OOOoooooooh
I love her!!! I love to paint and this is gorgeous!!! What a great Peek!!! BEAUTIFUL cards Adela!!! love your coloring and the spotlight technique it 'spot on'. :) I am such a goob! It really is gorgeous!!! I love your coloring and the cb background.

wendyp said...

Love these new stamps!!! Beautiful cards, Adela!!!

Norine said...

love the card and stamp set thanks for sharing
it is nice when the kids are away but strange also hope she gets back soon
Hugs
Norine

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, great cards! Love how you colored Hanna's painting by leaving part of it not finished. Your second card is soooo cool!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous cards Adela and such a great design on your second card, gorgeous colouring as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Your artist is a Master piece and the second card......well I'm still picking up my Jaw! WOW!