I haven't been feeling well these last few days, so I haven't been creating or posting. From looking at the date of my last post, I thought I should share something with you, even if it wasn't made by me.
These cards were made by my super talented 15 year old daughter and our 13 year old neighbor, who just loves my Riley stamps (from Hanna Stamps). Our little neighbor here was one of my best students in my kids card making class and every so often, she stops by to create something. The other day, she and my daughter made these Riley cards and I thought they were so cute that I thought I should post them. Aren't they great card makers? Oh, and our dog, Angel, loves the camera, so there she is posing with the girls.
Stamps: Fins Riley, Aerobic Riley
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), SU! Markers (Fins Riley), Copics (Aerobics Riley)
Beginning Monday, I'll have lots to share with you. The Caardvarks Design Team is having a 3-day Blog Hop featuring Core-dinations. This was my first time to really play with their paper, and I tell you, they are really fun to work with! So, starting at 8:00 am (Pacific Time) this coming Monday (Aug. 17), the blog hop will go live!
Have a wonderful, beautiful, creative weekend and thanks for visiting!
Adela
Saturday, August 15, 2009
I'm Back... (Sort of)
at
3:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh Adela ~ these girls are beautiful and look at the amazing cards they have created! WOW! TOOOO CUTE!!!!! ((oh how this age ~ predating age scares me. I will look to you for advice, lol!!!)) You are such a wonderful mom. Your daughter looks so much like you!
OK, enough of my sappy mom~ness coming out. sigh :)
I can't wait for your blog hop projects ... but I insist that you relax a little this weekend! Don't make me come out there:) or do?? please!!! :) lol
HUGS!!!
Gorgeous girls and cards!!
Post a Comment