I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Love Paris!


When I saw this stamp set from Stampin' Up! I knew I just had to get it! I've been to Paris twice already, but I'd like to go again -- hopefully with my family this time (I've only gone with my girlfriends). I'd love to take my daughters to Europe and now that they're a little bit older, I'm sure they'll appreciate the culture and the beauty of it.

I decided to heat emboss the Eiffel Tower in silver for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge -- which is to make a card with "metal." I think with the added brads this card should qualify for that challenge!

Everything I used here is from Stampin' Up!

Stamp: Chic Boutique
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Black, Rich Razzleberry
Acc: Silver Emb Powder, Oval Punches, Pretties Kit, Brads, Sponge, Dimensionals

Have a wonderful day today and thanks again for stopping by.
Adela

3 comments:

Norine said...

very pretty love the silver embossing
Hugs
Norine

Kim said...

What a beauty Adela! It's gorgeous!!!! I would love to go to Europe someday! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! Adela, this is beautiful!