It's day three of Hanna Stamps sneak peeks! Today I have two more cards. The first is adorable Painter Riley making a "masterpiece!" The sentiment is from Painter Hanna, also releasing this Monday. Be sure to join us in the SCS Hanna Stamps forum for the release party, Monday between 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST.
Stamp: Painter Riley, Painter Hanna
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Scallop Border Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder, DimensionalsIn my previous post, I had mentioned that Kristi debuted a few red rubber Hanna's at the Summer CHA. Well, here's one of them... Get Well Hanna. I'm really loving these red rubber Hanna's!
If you look closely at the center of the flowers and the leaves, you can see this new product from DMC called Color Infusions. They look like regular DMC threads, but they're actually very thin copper wires wrapped with pretty colors -- and they're acid free. Last January while I was attending the Winter CHA, I stopped by the DMC booth and a very nice sales lady saw me looking at these new "threads." She was so sweet and gave me a few colors to take home to make some cards with. At the time I couldn't do much with them since they weren't available to the public yet, so she asked that I not post anything until its release (I believe around summer). Anyway, this is my first attempt and they are fun!
Stamp: Get Well Hanna (red rubber), Everyday Sentiments
Paper: Neenah White, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Melissa Frances Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Modern Label Punch, Primas, Floss and Color Infusions (DMC), Dimensionals
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Sneak Peek - Day 3
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Sunday!
at
12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That Riley card is a masterpiece! Beautiful work, Adela!!!
Both cards are fantastic Adela. I love this Color Fusion wire/thread product...I'm going to have to check that out. You've made some awesome leaves and tendrills with them.
Oh my! Both cards are Adorable!!!!
Two gorgeous cards Adela, Fabulous cards and I love how you cut out the sentiment on your first... the colours are just so pretty on your 2nd sneak, Hugs, Nikki x
Post a Comment