It's Day 1 of Caardvarks first ever 3-Day Blog Hop! The Cardvarks Crew was invited by Core-dinations to host this incredible challenge starting today, August 17, and ending August 19. For the next three days, each of the design team members will post their cards/projects using the fabulous papers from Core-dinations. What do you have to do to participate? Here ya go:
• "Follow" or "subscribe" to Caardvarks, My Blog here,Core-dinations blog
• Visit each DT members' blog and leave a comment on the Blog Hop posts each day
• Return to Caardvarks and leave a comment that you've completed the hop for each day
• You will then be entered in a drawing to win a Super Assortment Package of Core-dinations product (retail value $68.00)
• One prize package will be given away for each day of the hop!
Here's the DT list:
Jenyfur
Lauren
Mel
Lori
Tanis
Adela (you are here)
Kryssi
Nathalia
Jenn B.
Pamela
Stef
Carrie
Ashley
Lucy
Heidi
Michelle
Jolene
Daniela
For my card above, I used sandpaper over the embossed area to give it highlights.
Stamp: On Your Birthday (SU!)
Paper: Elements (Core-dinations)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Button, Sizzix Butterfly Die (SU!), Twill Ribbon (Wrights), Cuttlebug Folder, Pearl Tip Pin, Beads, Crochet Thread, Flower (Michael's), Sandpaper
Tomorrow I will have another project made with these fantastic papers. Thanks for stopping by!
Adela
Monday, August 17, 2009
Blog Hop Time!!!
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





91 comments:
LOVE the embossing!! You guys using the cuttlebugs on the coredinations **almost** makes me want to buy one!
Simply stunning Adela! I LOVE that beaded butterfly!
Very nice project!
beautiful beautiful Adela!! I love that purple and how you can almost feel the texture through the picture!
The embossing certainly shows the paper off! Beautiful.
This is gorgeous!!! Love your design and embossing!
This is such a beautiful card Adela! :)
This cards is beautiful - I love these colors and the way you embellished.
Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Beautiful card! Love the purple and the embossing.
Adela, this is lovely. I like how you coordinated the butterfly and the flower :)
Gorgeous card Adel! Love the embossing!
Beautiful card. Perfect embossing folder.
THe card is gorgeous - love the butterfly!
Beautiful work, luv the embossing!
Your card is beautiful. Love the color, embossing and all the embellishments.
Core-dinations and Cuttlebug folders are a match made in heaven.
Love how you beaded the butterflies body.
Love it!...
Adela !!! I love this color and emboss is great !! Hugs Ewa
Your card is stunning! The butterfly finishes it off perfectly.
Julie x
Beautiful card! I'm going to HAVE to buy some of this cardstock to use with my Cuttlebug!
I love the background.. simply stunning the embossing is so beautiful..
Beautiful colors and style
This is a fantastic card and the effect you have created is great.
Ali x
that butterfly is just gorgeous!! and i love the details you added to the cardstock! it looks really great :)
So Beautiful!! Very lovely card!
Love the butterfly! Great job as usual~
That is such an elegant card. Just beautiful.
very pretty card. like how you sanded the image.
beautiful! the embossing looks great on that purple cardstock!
Oh Adela! your card is gorgeous!!! I love the butterfly! you always create such beautiful and elegant cards.
i hope I can later participate in the hop ~ it sounds fun :) But for now I am happy to visit you and see your gorgeous creation! have fun with the hop and can't wait to see your project for tomorrow :)
gorgeous! love the torn edge!
wonderful project! love the butterfly - thanks for sharing!!!
i love your beautiful card
I haven't ambossed for a while, but your card want me to do it again. And the cardstock is just perfect for that purpose.
Wat a sweet card!! With my favourite colours!!
I love this card - the colours and layout are stunning!
Sarah x
Beautiful card!!!!
Adela,
Love the purple and the embossing on your card! I'm following you now! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!
Carmen
very pretty!
Oh,I love that embossing folder! This card came out sooo pretty! Great job!
Sanding the embossing makes the detail stand out so nicely. Beautiful card.
LOVE LOVE the Purples.....
Love the purple and all the texture on the card!
Beautiful card! Love the butterfly!
I really love the butterfly!
I love the color purple and butterflies are my absolute FAVORITE!
Beautiful Adela... Love the colors...
The embossing and Purple are to die for! And Butterflies??? My Fav! Great card!! :))
Beautiful butterfly! Thank you for sharing!
Very Very pretty! Love the embossing.
Gorgeous... I love the sanded embossing!
wowza. ♥ lavender, very pretty!
Thanks for sharing.
love the purple! one of my favorite colors.
Great card!
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Love the color.
Love the butterfly...very pretty.
love your cards, amazing stuff
This is gorgeous! Love the purple!!
cute cards and projects.
LOve, Love , Love this card! You know I have had 2 packs of this paper for almost a year now and haven't even opened them, this Blog Hop was just the kick in the butt I needed!
Stunning! Love the layout & the torn edge and that beaded shabby chic butterfly is irresistible! The distressing on it is perfect with that sweet flower. :o)
Beautiful card! TFS.
gorgeous! I am getting so inspired to use my cuttlebug folders... can't wait to play! Thanks for the beautiful card.. love the butterfly
Wow, the embossing really shows up with this cardstock. Beautiful.
Stunning card! I am a sucker for purple & butterflies.
Such a lovely feminine card! The flower and butterfly seem to float on the card. Thanks for the inspiration!
A beautiful card Adela! Love the purples!
OMG... doesn't the card stock look amazing when put thru the CB etc. So amazing seeing the centre colour pop. Love this purple
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!
Very elegant, love that butterfly
beautiful card!
Beautiful work with the core'dtinationa!
Gorgeous card.
Love that card! Purple is one of my favorite colors.
Beautiful card!
So beautiful. Love the purple!
Just beautiful. Love the butterfly!
I'm watching for the new entries for today - 8/18/09
I am in love with this card and how I can do this.
I love the details on this one! Great job!
Simply gorgeous!
Sarah x
Just lavendarly lovely. Fresh and sweet and I love the butterfly body. Thanks for sharing.
gorgeous card...very pretty...
Very elegant card - versatile design!!
This is so pretty and feminine - such a beauty Adela.
these papers have some great colours- your card is amazing- love these colours
hy there,just Adoreble your card its so Cor’doreDelisious
love your buttefly and flower also
see you tomorrow
big hugs
Your card is totally adorable!, and I love the bright colors!! Stunning work!!
___________________
Michell james
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment