I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CPS and PCP

The other night while watching the news, I took out my Riley images and ended up coloring FOUR of them! I wasn't sure what layouts to use so I set them aside. Then yesterday, I checked out some sites for inspiration and found this sketch from Card Positioning Systems (CPS130). They have some really cute sketches and I've thought many times about using them but never did. So, here's my first attempt at it.

You see that brick wall behind Fireman Riley? Well, that's a brand new background stamp from Hanna Stamps. She also has a new wood floor background stamp available and they're both really fun to have! For his hose, I attached a piece of DMC thread.

Stamp: Fireman Riley, Brick Wall (Hanna Stamps), Sentiment (SU!)
Paper: Neenah White, Bermuda Bay (SU!), DP (Making Memories)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: DMC Thread, Eyelets, Window Punch, Spica Glitter Pen, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities Circle Die, Dimensionals


This next card is 4" x 4" and the sketch I used for this Cyber Riley is this week's Saturday Sketch Challenge at Paper Craft Planet. When uploading your card to PCP, use the tag sk082209 so it will go to the right gallery.

Stamp: Cyber Riley, Cyber Hanna (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Thoroughly Modern DP (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: 1/2" Black Organdy Ribbon, Nestabilities Oval Die, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Both cards are JUST PRECIOUS! I LOVE Fireman Riley and the way you framed Cyber Riley in black.

Silli said...

hello Adela, both cards are so very sweet! I love the fireman...! Your coloring is fab! Hugs and happy day. Silke

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela these are so cute! I love your Riley cards! My Riley always turns out dark. Your coloring is awesome! I think you have convinced me to get the cuttlebug folder you used on your fireriley card. I keep seeing you use it and love it. TFS!

Norine said...

how cute are theses love them as always
Hugs
Norine

Charity Hassel said...

those fellas are toooo stinkin' cauute! and your coloring rocks! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love these, they are so cute!

Sue Lelli said...

Way too cutw! Love the hippo! Love the brick wall!