I couldn't be more excited to bring you this next challenge -- it's a sketch challenge, sponsored by I Brake For Stamps. To play along, create a card using this sketch:
Post your project in the Paper Craft Planet photo gallery, and use the tag "PCPIBFS" -- all caps, please. (Here is a tutorial on adding pictures to the gallery, if you need it.) I Brake For Stamps has generously offered a $30 gift certificate to the store to one of our lucky challenge players. But wait, there's more -- if you place an order between now and Saturday, use the code "PCPlanet" and you'll save 15%!!!
Here is my card (I decided to reverse the layout):
All of the PCP Supernovas used the Humorous Seniors for our cards. I picked. I chose Hard of Hearing Helen. I stamped Helen and the sentiment on Neehah paper and then colored with Copics. The card stock is Apricot and the patterned paper is from my stash.
Check out what the other Super Novas came up with:
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
I Brake For Stamps-PCP Challenge with a Prize!
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Fantastic creation Adela. I love the sentiment because I think we all take ourselves too seriously at times. Your poject is perfect...great colors, embellishments and design. FABULOUS!
Awesome card! Beautiful job coloring! And that sentiment is perfect!
Adela, your card is awesome! I love your coloring and paper choices. Great sentiment!
This is so funny! You did a great job and the sentiment just "makes" it! Super job on this :)
OMGosh, Adela she is too cute! LOVE your coloring and that sentiment is fabulous! Helen is quite the looker! ;)
OMylanta, I am really enjoying taking a peek at all of the crazy old people. you gals have done a fantastic job. I bet the sales of these geezers is hitting the roof
Toooo Funny!! Fab card!!
OH MY WORD! HEHEHE! HOW EVER DID I MISS THIS POST!!! THAT IS WHAT I AM GONNA LOOK LIKE! Heck, I am already halfway there thanks to breastfeeding :0 ;) lol!!! GREAT card Adela!!!
It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
Post a Comment