This is the last day for the Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks and today I'd like to share with you the brand new Safari Hanna! Join us tonight at the release party over at the SCS Hanna Forum from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Eastern), 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm for my time (Pacific).
I'm also hosting one of our challenges tonight, which is to make a window card. Use any of your Hanna stamps if you have them, but you don't have to use only Hanna Stamps. Just make a window card and leave us a comment over at the SCS Hanna Challenge Forum. You'll have until next Monday, August 10th at noon Eastern Time, to submit your creation(s). I will announce the winner there that evening. Ooops, I forgot to mention that the winner of my challenge will receive a brand new Safari Hanna stamp set!
Stamp: Safari Hanna, One of a Kind (SU!)
Paper: Neenah White, Chocolate Chip, Vellum Paper, Webster's Page Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black and Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, SU! Hodgepodge Hardware (antiqued with Copic Marker W7), Hemp, Nestabilities, DMC Floss, Mini Glue Dots, DimensionalsHere's a set of cards I made with some of the accessory pieces from the Safari Hanna set. I wanted to make something masculine. I knew my husband would approve of these cards and when I showed them to him, he really liked them.
Stamp: Safari Hanna, Everyday Sentiments
Paper: Neenah White, Basic Black, Kraft
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Marker
Acc: Natural Hemp, Dimensionals
Hope to see you tonight at the release party!
Monday, August 03, 2009
Let's Go On a Safari!
at
12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
i LOVE that tree! Everything else is fantastic as well!
And these cards are INKcredible!!!
Vicki
Beautiful sneaks Adela and you sure rocked the release. Hugs, Nikki x
Post a Comment