I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Day of Caardvarks Blog Hop!!!


It's the last day of Caardvarks 3-Day Blog Hop. Like I mentioned in Monday's post, here's what you need to do to participate:

• "Follow" or "subscribe" to Caardvarks, my Blog here, Core-dinations blog

• Visit each DT members' blog and leave a comment on the Blog Hop posts each day

• Return to Caardvarks and leave a comment that you've completed the hop for each day

• You will then be entered in a drawing to win a Super Assortment Package of Core-dinations product (retail value $68.00)

One prize package will be given away for each day of the hop!

Here's the DT list:
Jenyfur
Lauren
Mel
Lori
Tanis
Adela (you are here)
Kryssi
Nathalia
Jenn B.
Pamela
Stef
Carrie
Ashley
Lucy
Heidi
Michelle
Jolene
Daniela

My card above was made with the Whitewash Collection. After embossing the paper on the "white" side, I used sandpaper over the raised area to allow the color on the reverse side to show through.


Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
Paper: Elements, Whitewash (Core-dinations)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Brad, Natural Hemp, Oval Punches (SU!), Metal Bead (Blue Moon), Flower (Michael's), Sandpaper

Well, this is the last day of the Hop. Be sure to check out who the winners are for each day at Caardvarks!
Adela

75 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for a wonderful work of art. I love the way you put this card together.

Dragonlady said...

Yes, I really must get a cuttlebug. The embossing examples I have seen are so great.

Ali x

Lorelei said...

Beautifully simple, love it.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the color and beautiful flower!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Jolene said...

I really like how you used an embossed piece layered with the sentiment. It really ties it together!

Shauna K said...

how beautiful! love the colors you chose- very elegant :D

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is so beautiful.

Josephine said...

That really shows off how lovely the card is! Beautiful.

cher46 said...

Another great card!!

Katy said...

beautiful!!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty...I can't wait to get my hands on some of this yummy paper!!

Wendy K. said...

Love the embossing!

Betty said...

embossing, sanding and coredinations is such a great combo - beautiful card.

Tricia said...

super elegant!

Priscilla said...

Beautiful, simple, elegant. Love it!

Sarah A said...

I am so sad this is the last day of the hop... i have truly enjoyed looking at your wonderful projects ;-)

I love the torn edges on this one!

Sarah x

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

that card is so simple and elegant. I love it and I just bought some paper and got the new cuttlebug folder -- I know what I am going to do with it.

Shawna said...

Simple and effective. Very, very nice!

Teri said...

Thanks again for inspriation! Wonderful card!

*Alison* said...

WOW!! again.. a simply beautiful card. I LOVE the embossing and the colors

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful Adela!

java diva said...

I need some white wash!!!

Sue McRae said...

Love this look, so elegant!

Catherine Kraft said...

Love your card!!

catherinesangels@yahoo.com

StacyC said...

Great job... love how this stuff embosses... Beautiful..

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Adela! The CAS design really let's that embossed Core'dinations shine!

Patricia said...

so pretty very elegant card

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is beautiful!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Gorgeous card and I'm loving the whitewash!!

Ewik21 said...

Beautifully simple, love it.

Marijke said...

This is card is a card with style!!! Love it!

Marla said...

A beautifully elegant card!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

The damask pattern reminds me of my grandma's living room. And I love it!

June Houck said...

Beautiful!!! Very elegant :)

Amanda Profumo said...

Very elegant and pretty. I really like the flower and twine together!

Yelowflower said...

That is a really kewl project. Thanks for sharing!

cindy said...

what a pretty card! love the tearing on the side!

Anne said...

This is such an elegant, pretty card. Thanks for sharing :)

Martha said...

So pretty! I love that flower you chose.

Eva said...

What a gorgeous card...love the embossing and the colors you worked with!

Nicole Maki said...

So elegant. With a few changes this would be gorgeous for a christmas card.

nannette13 said...

Beautiful card! Love these colors!

Karen said...

So pretty, I have had a spectacular time seeing all the beautiful projects.

Kathlene said...

Beautiful choice of embossing design. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

Echo said...

Wow! Love it! Love the rich colors you chose to accent.

Lucy Abrams said...

Absolutely beautiful - sensational card!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, the embossing is awesome with this paper!

Celeste B. said...

Love the red showing through the whitewash.

jamie said...

pretty card

Margie said...

Love the embossed whitewash!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Very sweet and simple. Love it.

Shawninaz said...

Beautiful embossing, very nice work on this card!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Soooo soft and sweet! just beautiful!

reen said...

OK, I'm convinced, this cardstock is just lovely. Your card is lovely, everything about it.

Heidi said...

how beautiful!!

Southern Chic Vintage said...

Your card really is beautiful. I love the flower on the side like that.

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love the torn edges and the embossed look.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

great embossing and I love the torn edge

Susan Grapengater said...

I really like the torn edge and the background emboss/sanding! VERY pretty!!

Julie said...

very pretty.

cindy ziliak said...

I hvae really enjoyed this blog hop! I can't wait to use my paper!

froggyga81 said...

gorgeous card

cal8007 said...

Adela,

Preciosa tarjeta! Very pretty card. I love the simplicity, yet so elegant!

TFS,

Carmen

kathy s said...

I actually thought your card was a journal because it had such depth- love it and it looks so rich and beautiful.

Aliy said...

This is so elegant! wow, great work

JessicaK said...

The embossing shows up so well here. Beautiful, elegant.

KyJeJe said...

Love your embossing. It's a beautiful card.

Sandie said...

Very nice. It's so much fun blog hopping and checking out everyone's work.
Luv it.
Luv Sandie

Cathy said...

This is a lovely card - at first glance i thought it was a journal cover...very beautiful!

Diana said...

Simply lovely!

Mary Jane said...

Beautiful card Adela. Love the details - the torn spine, the sanded cardstock and the center of the flower. One of my favorites that you've ever created.

Nathalia Castellon said...

So beautiful and romantic! You had some really outstanding work this week girl! :)

Doodle Street said...

That is SO NEAT! I love the way you use your CB! Beautiful sweets! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Its awesome card!!
Art work is stunning....

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems