Just look at this cute little Sophie G! This image reminds me a lot of my older daughter when she was about three years old... she loved to play dress up and wear high heeled shoes. Sometimes I miss those days!
You know, it's actually easy to make a card when the sketch and colors have already been picked out for you. Usually, it takes me time just to decide on a color scheme or a layout. But these two cards were easy. For both cards, I used the sketch found in this week's Our Creative Corner Challenge and the colors Ruby Red, Basic Gray and Baja Breeze from Color Throwdown #38 (CTD38).



For a little bit of interest, I added paper piercing to both cards, which was the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC11) this week.
So, three challenges with two cards -- pretty easy!
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Ruby Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, At You Spica Silver, White Gel Pen (Ranger)
Acc: Ruby Red Taffeta Ribbon (SU!), Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder, Oval Punch and Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Piercing Tool and Mat, Dimensionals
Card 2:
Stamp: Card Games
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Ruby Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Gray Taffeta Ribbon (SU!), Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder, Oval and Corner Rounder Punch (SU!) Piercing Tool and Mat, Diamond Brads (SU!), Dimensionals





15 comments:
Adela, these are wonderful! Sophie is so cute, and using the card image for the FD card is pure genious! Love the diamond-shaped brads--fits right in the with card theme! Thanks for playing the CTD with your clever cards!
LeAnne
That Sophie stamp is too cute! Adela, these cards are awesome! Loving the color combo!
I LOVE the sophie card!!! The other card is just amazing! you are so clever and so creative! I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter. Love ya!
Fun cards-- that little Sophie is everywhere! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!
Both great cards! Sophie is SO cute! I love how you used the same layout and made each card look so unique!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week!
Wow, the same sketch yet so different! They are both great! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!
so cute and look at those shoes LOL! ~Donna
OMG - Adela - I'm sooooo excited that you've played along :)
Both cards are gorgeous!!! I love this cute little Sophie image - sweet as can be!!!
The SU image on your second card fit's perfectly with this layout!!! I must admit I wasn't too crazy about this Set, but now that I've seen how you used it I realy, really like it :)!!!
Thank you so much for playing along - you've put a big smile on my face!!! Hugs ~S~
Both cards are just super cute!! Love the Riley--your coloring is fabulous! And what a great Father's Day card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!
Great cards, Adela :)
TFS!!!
Sophie never looked better! Your Father's Day card is perfect! I always have a hard time creating cards for males...
Oops!!!! Sorry about the above post deletes. My computer was hiccuping or something. LOL!!
Great cards and love the colors. The piercing detail on both is terrific!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!!
Cool colorcombi.
I like what you made with it.
The moosecard is just lovely and the fathersdaycard is very masculine. I love it!
Post a Comment