I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, April 12, 2009

SPAM

I got this photo of one of Hawaii's favorite food from my Super Nova friend, Jen, who happens to live on my favorite island of Maui. Why do I have it on my blog? Well, I do like this Spam -- the beef version -- but I despise the other SPAM!!!

I'm sure you've noticed the annoying audio ad that's been playing on my blog the last couple of days. I have no idea how it got on my blog and I've tried so many things to try to get rid of it. I've deleted several comments because I read that sometimes, comments that people leave can carry viruses. I've deleted several other things, too, but it's still there.

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am well aware of this horribleness and I'm trying my best to fix it. If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE, I'm open to anything. I just might end up having to delete this blog and reopen a whole new one, which takes a whole lot of time and work.

Thanks for your patience.
Adela

10 comments:

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Adela - the same thing is happening on my blog. Extremely irritating! I'll let you know if I find a cure. I hope you'll advise if you are able to resolve it on your end too.

Scrapycandy said...

On my son's blog people have left porn in the comments section..there must be a solution.....

Katie Cotton said...

if anyone knows how to fix it, my friend byron does! let me ask him if he's ever heard of something like this! :)

Katie Cotton said...

FOUND IT! Ok, so i didnt find it, my friend did! But he thinks it's the game widget on the bottom of your blog. It plays an ad before the game will run. :)

Wanda in NC said...

I always liked SPAM too as a kid - haven't eaten it in years and years. But my aunt use to put it in her macaroni salad and it was delicious. Just thought: I didn't think I could leave a comment on your blog, but I see now you have google/blogger and I can.

Kyoko said...

HAPPY EASTER Adela! Hope you are enjoying the holiday with your family. Don't you just hate SPAM!!! I just ran a full virus scan on my computer just in case!

Linda said...

Oh no, Adela! What a pain in the bee-hind! I thought I was losing my mind last night when I heard that ad. Thanks for letting us know what's happening and hopefully things will get cleared up soon. Take care.

Unknown said...

Katie, I just love you! I believe your friend was correct! THANK YOU so much!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH NO!!! So sorry you had to lose the bubble game ~ but so glad nothing bad happened to your blog! My computer is always set on silent .. so I never heard anything. I know that was about to drive ou crazy ~ so glad someone was here to help you!

Mary Jane said...

My dad could cook a few things for us when we were kids and one was spam and rice. In fact, that's what the kids and I are having for dinner tomorrow since DH won't be home. My older DD has food allergies and amazingly, spam doesn't contain any of her allergens. I put it in fried rice too. Glad you got your blog issue fixed too.