Yay!!! No more audio ads!! Thanks to my wonderful friend, Katie, of Paper Makeup, she called a friend of hers to get his suggestion on how to help me get rid of my annoying spammer and it worked! The culprit was my game at the bottom of my blog. I can't believe that my "bubble game," the one I've had for over a year, has to be deleted. I loved that game! But more important, my blog is back to normal. Thanks so much Katie, you're the Best!!
By the way, did you know that Katie recently started her own stamp company? Paper Makeup Stamps -- not only is she a talented card designer, but now she's an awesome stamp designer, too!
I feel so much better now!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I've Been De-Spammed!
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Easter Adela,
Well a big YAHOO to the wonderful Katie and her friend!!!!!!
It must feel great to have your blog back the way you like it.
Much Love
Hi Adela,
That was quick. Makes sense though. I was checking to see if you had a music player since my off the wall thought was that somehow their code was being crossed with a radio ad station.
Amazing that a little thing like your game could be the culprit (too bad too as I was just starting to figure out how to play the darn thing - LoL). I still bet someone hacked their software as I've not seen that problem with anyone else's game. Though now that I know the answer maybe I can go back to some of the affected blogs see if they have the game and if they do report your successful solution! Yay Kate and Byron!
Now you can relax and go back to calm (or crazy depending on your style) creativity. Perhaps a little therapeutic stamping will put this all behind you!
Hugs and blessings - Jean
haha, i love you! Glad it worked!
Post a Comment