I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sofie and Two Challenges


This card is for Hanna Stamps' Sneak Peek Day 3 and today I'd like to share a new Riley, well actually it's called Perfume Sophie. What a cutie she is and she reminds me so much of the little girls that I would sometimes see in a department store with their moms, trying to act all grown up ~ too adorable! Don't forget that tomorrow at 9:00 pm Eastern, 6:00 pm Pacific, is when the Hanna Stamps Release Party begins over at the Hanna Stamps forum in SCS.

Stamps: Perfume Sophie, Little Tees (Gina K)
Paper: Neenah White, So Saffron, Pixie Pink, Black, Making Memories PP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, At You Spica Marker, White Gel Pen (Ranger)
Acc: Small Tag and 1/8" Punches, Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder, Twill Ribbon, Robin's Nest, Primas, Sponge

For the layout of this card, I used Taylor's sketch challenge for TECC62 Taylored Expressions Challenge (TECC62). In case you didn't know, Taylor is giving away a free Tiny Twinkle to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper Craft Planet using the TECC62 keyword. How cool is that?!

Here's a challenge for you to try: head on over to Caardvarks, a Card Challenge Site, for a fantasy of a challenge!

CHALLENGE
Create a card with a fantasy theme. If you've done the Caardvarks thing before you know that we love to see your interpretation of the challenge theme - whatever that is! So, put together a card that speaks "fantasy" to you.
PRIZE
Our winner will receive a $30 Gift Certificate from Two Spotted Dogs! You'll get to take a look around at their online store and choose from their past and current kits! Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card! The new Sophie is adorable!

Rita said...

I luv what you did with this card & the Sophie image is darn cute!

Candy said...

Adela,

Love how you made the card.
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Adela!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Such an adorably sweet image! Love the color combinations, it's so fresh and energetic!

Kyoko said...

Sofie is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

What a VERY Beautiful card!! Love the colors, and the ribbon, flowers & dew drops are placed so perfectly!!

Kristi said...

WOW what a great card! LOVE the pearls in a circle around there...PERFECT!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEE!!!!!!!
I LOVE that sophie!!! What a sweet card that is:) totally made me smile!:) And congrats on making the caardvarks team! That is amazing! I am so happy for you! I hope to get to play this week!!!:) Can you feel me huggin you:)?? Love ya girly!