It's my turn to host the Saturday Sketch Challenge for July 18, 09 on Paper Craft Planet! This is my sample card for the sketch. You can use any color combo and use any embellishments that you'd like, as long as you stay as close to the sketch as possible.
Stamp: Razzle Dazzle (SU!)
Paper: White, Black, Rose Red, SU! DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Red Rose, White Galaxy Marker
Acc: White Taffeta Ribbon, Button, Texturz Plate-Backgrounds I, Eyelet Border Punch, Nestabilities, Bling, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Make sure to tag your creation sk071809 (which stands for 07/18/09!) when uploading to PCP! Have fun!
Adela
Friday, July 17, 2009
Dream ~ Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge!
at
11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Fantastic sketch and your sample is stunning! I am crazy for your unique colouring. Have to try that technique for sure! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration! :O)
I love the sketch! I have not been at PPW in so long :( After Han got sick the last time I seemed to have forgotten all about it! :(
You always capture such elegance in your cards. This is just beautiful Adela!
Adela, your card is so elegant and beautiful. I love the colors and the new labelpunch! WOW. Hugs and happy sunday. Silke
Wow, Adela! Your card is beautiful! You did a great job with this sketch.
Post a Comment