HAPPY 4th of JULY, everyone! This weekend I'm visiting "home" (Northern California) for our huge family reunion. The teens are all sleeping on the deck upstairs in sleeping bags while the grown ups have the bedrooms. Unfortunately, my father had to be taken to the ER earlier late Friday evening and as I'm typing this (3:00 am), we're still waiting for him to come back. In the meantime...
It's Day Two of Hanna Stamps sneak peeks. Today I have a gift card holder for an ice cream shop and one of the new Riley stamps is just perfect for it! This is Ice Cream Riley, to be released on July 6th. I'm just loving the new SU! color, Bermuda Bay, so I chose this as the main color for the card.
Stamp: Ice Cream Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: White, Bermuda Bay, SU! DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Window, 1" Circle, Slot and Small Oval Punches, 5/8" Bermuda Bay Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
I wish you all a safe 4th and thanks for visiting!
Adela
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Ice Cream Anyone?
at
2:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
ACK!!!! OK, so this is adorable!!! Another Riley added to my list for sure!!! And I love how you made it a gift card holder. Just Adorable!!!!
Have a happy 4th!
Why did I read this after I commented? I was so happy about cute ol Riley ~~~ I am sorry to hear about your Father. I hope he is home now and you were able to get some rest. I will be praying for him. Love ya girl.
Love it! Yummy! A perfect gift card holder for a delicious treat. Awesome!
Happy 4th, Adela!
This is gorgeous Adela! I LOVE Bermuda Bay!!!!
Sending prayers for your papa!!
Hugs,
Vicki
This is fabulous Adela! Riley & ice cream - a couple of my favourite things!! :)
Post a Comment