Here are two projects I made for the current Caardvarks challenge using die cuts from Creative Cuts & More. (See this POST for the details on the challenge.) This challenge was so much fun for me to play with. I love making 3D projects!
SHOE: The shoe was a bit of a challenge for me to put together -- maybe it was because I had a bad headache the day I was putting it together. I wish I can remember the name of the pattern paper I used which I got from a piece of scrap from my paper stash. The ribbons and button are from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from the Hanna Stamps B is for Baby set. The trinket pin, from Making Memories and the charm from Wilton.
CAKE: This was really easy and fun to make. The yummy swirl frosting was made from the swirl Cuttlebug folder with itty-bitty Prima flowers. The ribbons are Stampin' Up!
Okay, I just finished watching "Knowing" with my dear husband, our two girls and their friend. It was sooo depressing, so I need to put another movie on that has a happier ending. Otherwise, I'll be depressed all night!
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Adela
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Favor-It Baby!
at
4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
These are so adorable! The curly, frilly pink ribbon makes perfect icing!
Both projects are absolutely adorable! I LOVE that baby shoe and the cake is yummy enough to eat!
We rented the knowing last week. My mom and dad watched it first and she kindof gave me a heads up. My hubby got mad because I did not want to watch it with him and it turned into a very unnecessary argument! lol!!! I just cant handle movies like that. I would be in the same boat as you. I get too involved in movies and they really do bother me. From reading your post I am thinking I did make the right decision not to watch it. (neither did he, he took it back ill, lol ... sheesh!)
oh my gosh - so sweet!! I love your photo display & all the little details like charms & swirl cake frosting!
Hi Adela,
I hope you are headache free today?
I have had such a time reading your blog for the past couple of months - my computer kept closing it everytime I opened it. Today for some reason it is letting me look again YAHOO!!
I adore your two beautiful 3 D projects!! So awesome. Especially lve the baby shoe. Sure wish I did't have to have a special cut out to make it :o( Such a creative and thoughtful gift!
Love to you! Candy
Oh, My! Oh, My! Oh, My! When I first looked at your projects, I thought you baked! These are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how amazing these look. YOU ROCK!
Oh my goodness! Adela, these are both incredible but that cake is amazing! love all the details that you put into this!
Hey Adela.....You SO deserve the awards...your blog is GORGEOUS!!!!! I apologize for not letting you know yet.....I've been overwhelmed....I hope you have a very blessed Tuesday!!!!
Love these favors. I really like the colors you used and the ruffled ribbon is gorgeous.
Post a Comment