I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So Easy Tulipe... Finally!

Last summer I purchased the Sizzix die, Tulipe, and since that time, I had not used it until this week -- Finally!! What a great die -- no need to do much to it and it looks so elegant! I made this 5" x 5" card in about 10 minutes with very little effort: cut and mount on another card stock using dimensionals.


Stamp: All Holidays (SU!)
Paper: White, Rose Red, Soft Sky Textured
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Tulipe Sizzix Die, Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots








For this card, I used two of the die's lower portion and adhered them on a Cuttlebugged piece of black card stock. I thought it made a great background for the new Stampin' Up! set, Razzle Dazzle.


Stamp: Razzle Dazzle (SU!)
Paper: Black, White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, SU! DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Rose Red, Copic Markers, White Galaxy Marker
Acc: Tulipe Sizzix Die, Cuttlebug Folder, Bling, Dimensionals


Well, that's it for now... I love making super easy cards! I'm also in the middle of making another one using this die, but in a very different way. If you have this die, I'd love to see your projects.

Thanks so much for visiting. It means so much to me!

Adela

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK Girl~ I LOVE these!!! WOW! I would have never thought of making the first card! It is so simple yet so BEAUTIFUL and elegant! I adore the color scheme!! the second is equally amazing. The dies and CB paper ~ you just know how to make my jaw hit the floor! I do not have this die, but am curious as to what I could make with the Cricut. Why oh why does this seem so intimidating to me? lol. I know mine would look like a mess, that's why lol! ;)

Mary Jane said...

Beautiful cards Adela! I love the pearl accents on the first one.

Silli said...

Adela, this is wonderful. Love the red...Hugs and happy day. Silke

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Adela! These cards are beautiful! I love the pearls on the first one and the second one is so stunning. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

You do BEAUTIFUL ART!!!! I love the elegance of your cards!!!!!