The Paper Craft Planet Super Novas have a really fun challenge for you today -- it's an inspiration challenge, sponsored by Bombshell Stamps. To play along, simply pick something that you think is "the bomb" and make something!
Post your project in the Paper Craft Planet photo gallery, and use the tag "PCPBOMB". (Here is a tutorial on adding pictures to the gallery, if you need it.) Shannon, at Bombshell Stamps has generously offered TWO stamp sets as a prize -- Pinstriping and Speed Shop.
Here is my inspiration:

When I was thinking of what to make with this set, I remembered my neighbor's daughter, Ashley Force Hood, the first woman ever to win an NHRA Funny Car race and currently the fastest woman in motor racing. Her race car isn't actually pink, but it's a pink die cast version of it.
Stamp: Vintage Raceway
Paper: White, Black, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Pink Pirouette Grosgrain and Black Gingham Ribbons, Brad (Marvy), Window Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Here is what the rest of the Super Novas came up with:
Lynn Mercurio
Melanie Muechinger
Kim Burmeister
Wendy Price
Jen Tapler
Diana Gibbs
Erika Martin
Lori Tecler
Jessica Fick
Sankari Wegman
Susanna Boyd
Now, it's your turn! Take the challenge and let's see what you make!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Paper Craft Planet Challenge ~ You're the Bomb, Baby!
at
4:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
love this card you really made the car pop with the colors
Hugs
Norine
AWESOME pink CARd Adela!!! LOVE the black embossed background - and the pink and black ROCKS!!!! you da bomb Adela!!!
hugs!
S
OMG!!! Check out that pink muscle car! LOVE it! Adela, this is fantastic!
OMGosh...I want this car! You did an outstanding job, Adela. Truly inspired!
Oh, Adela! I want this car! Love it! You did a great job on this image. Awesome!
LOVE Everything about this! The car is amazing!!! WOW! and the black makes it pop. I know I am repeating what everyone else said ... but I agree with them all;) It is da bomb baby! love it! ;)
Post a Comment