For the dress box, I used pattern paper from Making Memories, 1/4" and 1"black ribbons, a heart button from Joann and a border punch from Martha Stewart. To coordinate with the card, I added a very thin strip of pink card stock to the bottom border. Pictured on the right is the back view of the dress.
For the card, I used the same black ribbon but added an organdy ribbon to soften it a little. The little cameo in the center of the bow is actually a button that I've had in my embellishment "stash." For the inside of the card, I added the same patterned paper.
Now for THE CHALLENGE! Create a NEW baby or bridal shower card or 3D item. Have your photo linked to the Caardvarks blog using Mr. Linky. Please link us to your blog post and not your blog address. Deadline for submission is August 2nd, midnight.
THE PRIZE!
The winner of this challenge will have their choice of one of the following Card Kits from Creative Cuts & More!


THE SHOPPING DISCOUNT!
From July 20th - 27th, Creative Cuts & More is offering Caardvarks readers a special **15% discount** on all online orders! Simply enter the code CV0710915 at checkout..
Visit THE CREW for more inspiration!
Jenyfur * Nathalia * Tanis * Lauren * Stef * Jolene * Heidi * Daniela * Michelle * Mel * Lucy * Jenn * Krysten * Lori * Carrie * Ashley * Pamela
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday!
Adela





2 comments:
*Sigh* This is sooooo beautiful! This color combination is just dreamy and the cameo and pearl are the perfect accents!
(-: Heidi
Oh My Goodness!!! These are soooo elegant and beautiful! Absolutely breathtaking!
Post a Comment