I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, July 25, 2009

You're on Fire!

Hey Riley fans... here's a brand spankin' new Riley from Hanna Stamps -- Fireman Riley. Kristi decided to go ahead and release this one before the actual August release, which is on August 3rd, and what a cutie this one is! I had a tough time trying to decide what sentiment to use on the front of the card, so I finally decided to make my own.

Stamps: Fireman Riley
Paper: White, Kraft, Black, Rose Red, So Saffron
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: Red Hemp, Black Brads, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Window and Large and Small Oval Punches, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Glitter Glue

I hope all of you have a wonderful Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Adela

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Do you even konw how amazing this card is?!?! I LOVE the hose!!! here the police are also trained firemen and have to work in the fire dept throughout the year. SO I have to have him!!! We need a police Riley too ... with handcuffs and a badge :) lol! CUTE!!!!!! card Adela! I just LOVE it!

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this card is awesome! I love how you created the water hose. You always amaze me.

Jane Wetzel said...

WOWWOOOOWWW This is sooooo cute!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Adela! Fireman Riley is too cute! Love how you added the water hose.

Robbie said...

I love how this comes 'alive' with the dimensional water hose!! Great job!

Robbie said...

I love how this comes 'alive' with the dimensional water hose!! Great job!