I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Under the Sea


This newly released set, Mermaid Hanna, is now available at Hanna Stamps. Here, I put her behind clear acetate, which I'm totally loving these days!



To make this card, I made a card base out of acetate and another one slightly smaller using blue card stock. I masked Mermaid Hanna onto white card stock then stamped the rock over her. I then cut out the image after coloring it and adhered it to the card stock using dimensionals. For the sentiment, I stamped directly onto the acetate using StazOn.


This clam shell image is also from Mermaid Hanna. For this card I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, which I think is a really fun sketch.

Stamp: Mermaid Hanna, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: White, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, SU! DP.
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: 1/4" Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon and 5/8" Satin Ribbon from Stash I had, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, Nestabilities Die.

3 comments:

Juls said...

cool mermaid! love this card, its a lot of fun!

Vicki G said...

Pretty Pretty Cards~

Nice work with the mermaid and the Mojo sketch is perfect!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your mermaid is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the way you colored her and cut her out perfectly!!! I wanted to try this out, but do not have any acetate :(

your Mojo card is just as amazing! I LOVE the image on the CB paper. That is one of my favorite shades of blue. Great cards my friend!!!