I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sweet Gift Tag

I love this Ice Cream Riley from Hanna Stamps, especially now that the weather has been in the upper 90º and sometimes reaching triple digits! Transparencies are my new favorite things to work with, so I created this gift tag using frosted acetate as the base and decorated it with stickers.

Stamp: Ice Cream Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: White, Frosted Acetate
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Crop-a-Dile, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, SU! Elements

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Adela

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I love the colors and the way you used acetate. New things scare me, so I have not worked with it much. :) Hope you had a good holiday. God Bless.
Heather

Vicki G said...

Adela, that is just Scrumptious!!! Love the colours on this sweet tag!

Vicki

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Adela!!

SmilynStef said...

Love the frosted acetate tag ... adorable.

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, your Riley's are always so awesome! Adorable!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your gift tag sure is sweet Adela, love the colours and your colouring, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x