
This is a very quick post that I'd like to share with you today:
My neighbor asked me to make her 36 "Thank You" cards in Spanish and since I wasn't sure what style she wanted, I decided to make four different designs.
All papers, stamps, ribbon and most of the die cuts are from Stampin' Up! Other supplies include: Cuttlebug folders, Nesties, Dew Drops, Bling and Martha Stewart border punch.
Earlier, I found out from a phone call that my cousin is in the hospital and his heart had stopped twice today. It's really hard to be living so far from my relatives sometimes. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for visiting me today. It always makes me feel good inside knowing that I have special friends in blog land. Have a good day!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Four Fast-n-Easy Thank You's
at
12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
These are stunning Adela! I love the first with the blue diecut flower. Great cards! I am sure she loved them (and 36! WOW!)
So sorry to hear about your cousin. I know it is hard living so far from family. I often worry about mine. I will be praying for him.
Beautifully elegant creations!!! I love all of them!!!! Soo pretty!!!
Lovely cards Adela. Praying for you and your cousin.
Fabulous cards Adela! So sorry to hear about your cousin, that's awful! Sending many hugs to you and please know I am keeping you and your family in my prayers hun!
BIG HUGS~
Kim
Beautiful cards Adela. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I wish I could give you a big hug in person, but I'm sending cyber {{{hugs}}} instead. Take care.
Post a Comment