This brand new Cyber Hanna set comes with lots of fun accessories. I had another card that I had made with this set using the accessories, but I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of it! Since I'm out of town, I'll have to take a photo of it and post it when I get back. Anyway, here's a card I made with the main image of the set.
Tonight is the Hanna Stamps Release Party over at Hanna's Forum on SCS. Join us between 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Eastern) for lots of chatting, games and prizes! Right after the party, these fabulous new Hanna Stamps will be available for purchase. But who knows... if you play along, you might just win one of them during the party!
Stamp: Cyber Hanna, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: White, Old Olive, SU! DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Label and Scallop Border Punches, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Prima Flowers, Martha Stewart Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!
Adela
Monday, July 06, 2009
Day Four - Hanna Stamps Sneaks
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
such a fun card love the scalloped opening
Hugs
Norine
Adela, your card is beautiful. I love the cyber Hanna... Your coloring is fabby! Hugs and happy day!
She looks Fabulous Adela! Love the colours!
Post a Comment