I was looking through my "stash" of ever-growing craft supplies and found this string of beads. Well, of course I bought it thinking of all the fabulous things I could do with it... but putting it in the garage wasn't one of them, which is where I found it. So what better way to dress up this gift card holder then to finally use this string of beads that I just had to have.
This was one of the projects I did for the Caardvarks Blog Challenge. The pre-cut card stock came from ShortCuts (they also have fabulous acetate sheets like the one I used on this card. If you'd like to participate in the challenge, you have until July 17th to win one of the $15 gift certificates from them.
Stamp: All Holidays (SU!)
Paper: White, Bravo Burgundy, Melissa Frances PP
Ink: Black, Bravo Burgundy
Acc: Oval Punch, 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Beads (WalMart), Button (Joann)
I'm so glad you stopped by today... you and your comments make my day!!
Adela





3 comments:
I have to admit I do the SAME thing!!! I have things well over a year old that I have never used .. yours is because you forgot .. mine is intimidation :) lol! your gc holder is lovely!
Holy Moly, Adela! This is GORGEOUS!
Stunning piece of work! Blessings to you!
Post a Comment