What better way to give out In-n-Out gift cards than with BBQ Riley (Hanna Stamps!). Last Christmas I bought several of these gift cards to give out to the younger teens at my family's Christmas party in Northern California. Well, with all the craziness and fun, I forgot all about it. Now that I'm going back home to San Francisco for my niece's wedding and also for my nephews' birthday party, I told my sister that I would donate these as party favors for those younger teens -- so they'll get it after all!
The challenge for 3-D Tuesday at Paper Craft Planet is to make a pull treat card. It came at just the right time for my nephews' party favors! Go check out our gallery over at PCP to see all the fabulous pull treat cards from other crafters! Make one yourself and upload it there with the tag 3d13
In less than 24 hours, I'll be in San Francisco with my large family again! I'm so excited!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Pull Treat Riley
at
11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
these are just adorable! they are just going to love them!
I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time at your nieces wedding.
What a sweet thoughtful treat! And great packaging :)
Have a safe & Happy trip!
Blessings to you,
Mary
Toooo CUTE, Adela!
Post a Comment